WHP GIVEAWAY DAY...YAY!
Okay, right right. First, the rules (yours and mine):
* The contest will be open for four days, from 7AM April 26th to 12PM April 29th.
* The winner will have their choice of one of the three featured prints above (turquoise, delicious).
* I will mail to the winner their choice of print with a large smile on my face.
* The 8 x 8 inch print will be giclee printed (yummy) on textured canvas (extra yummy) with a 1/2 inch white border.
* The canvas looks decadent framed. But I don't tell winners what to do.
* I will choose the winner by judgement and discretion and by playing favourites. Or, by the number my cat's paw lands on.
And now, what to do (oy!):
* To win, you must: submit one sentence to finish the short short story excerpt below. Write your one sentence in the comments section.
* Check back the morning of the 30th for the announcement of the winner.
* There. That's easy.
And the excerpt again please:
"It will start with tea because this is how pensive moments are spent in this home. The nature of this moment is concerned with love, as it most often is. The woman with her hand aflutter above the kettle cannot think of a time when her concern will not be love; to understand it, to embody it, or at the very least, to know what it is not. _____________________."
And, in one month I will host another giveaway to choose from a fresh triptych of prints and the story to be completed will be dependent on the winning sentence in this month's contest.
So: scribble, please erase little, and submit to me. I want to know how this portion of the story ends....
[Edit: the comments are now closed. Please return for the next giveaway in May!]